I’m looking for couples!
I’m looking for 4 couples between 24-35 years of age who live in Eilat (or near) and would like to have their photos taken. We are a good fit if you are adventurous, love hiking up on the hills or running around at the beach together, simply having fun basically without directly posing for the camera!
My name is Krisz (pronounced Chris) and I’m a portrait photographer based in Hungary. One of my recent couples – Maya and Dor – whose wedding I shot last year gave me an amazing experience and since I’m really into traveling, I decided to visit them in Tel-Aviv in December, 2018. I had only 4 days in Tel-Aviv and I made 2 couple portrait sessions which you could see on my Instagram or Facebook page. From 4 to 11 January I will be in Eilat. While I’m there I’d like to use this time to meet new people and offer a portrait session for couples at a discounted price, given that you’d be glad to show me the nicest places of Eilat where we can make the shoot happen!
– I’m not looking for models who like posing. I’m looking for everyday people who simply love each other and would like this to be captured in photographs.
– Since my time is limited, please take into consideration that I can only accept 4 bookings from 4 to 11 of January.
– A session costs 430 ILS or 100 Euros. 20% deposit needed to secure date.
– A session lasts about 2 hours and consists of you having fun, me taking pictures. Before the shoot I’m happy to give some advice about what to wear or what to bring, and answer any further questions you have.
– 10 days after the shoot, you’ll receive 50 edited digital images. (high resolution, so you can print them out in big size if you like). You will get 10 edited digital images the day after the photo shoot.
You can read Maya and Dor’s testimonial here:
That’s about it, but I’m happy to tell you more and I’m curious to hear about you personally! 🙂
Feel free to contact me if you are interested!